Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Caveats, Disclaimers and Contact Info

I am not a Cartographer, or professional Geographer. I'm just someone who loves maps and wants to share that passion with others.

Unless otherwise noted, I do not pretend to own the copyright for any of the images I post on this site. If you, or your corporation, own any of these images, and you want me to take them down, just say so. Don't sue me, you'll be wasting your time, since I have more liabilities than assets.

The words on this blog, unless otherwise noted, are most likely mine. Feel free to quote liberally, with a link back here, of course.

Contact me:

Leave a comment on an entry. Blogger will send me an alert.

or

Send an email to "admin" at this domain.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At Friday, February 08, 2008 , Blogger Michael5000 said...

Don't sue me, you'll be wasting your time, since I have more liabilities than assets.

"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose...."

This page is a good idea; I might copycat you. Don't bother sueing me for stealing your idea, because... well, you know.... liabilities....

 
At Friday, February 08, 2008 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

I receive all my legal advice from my attorney, Bobby McGee.

 
At Tuesday, September 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just back from a holiday in Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain) I`ve a postcard for you but where to send to?

Gérard (Netherlands)
g.vanteeffelen at(monky-tail) planet.nl

 
At Tuesday, April 21, 2009 , Blogger Rebel said...

I have a postcard I want to send you from Thailand - email me your address! =)

 
At Thursday, October 14, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cartophiliac, do you live in Columbus? You seem to have an Ohio skew... I live in Columbus and love maps and your blog.

 
At Thursday, October 14, 2010 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

Actually Dayton, but I do spend time in Columbus.

 
At Sunday, November 14, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carto,

Do you visit Columbus often? Have you ever visited the two map libraries at OSU and the one at Cols. Public Main Library?

Are you a beer drinker?

 
At Sunday, November 14, 2010 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

Yes. No. Yes. Yes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home