Saturday, November 24, 2007

Going to California Dreamin'

Spent my days with a woman unkind,
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start,
Going to california with an
aching in my heart.





California, Here I Come
Right back where I started from
where bowers of flowers
bloom in the spring
each morning at dawning
birdies sing at everything




Welcome to the hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year, you can find it here





All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day

I'd be safe and warm
If I was in L.A
California Dreamin'
On such a winter's day















Seems it never rains in Southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California
But girl, don't they warn ya
It pours man it pours.






Why all the California lyrics? No particular reason. I just wanted to display my collection of California map postcards, and I really haven't much to say about them.

California has another distinctive shap, and the state is so large, and has so many interesting things happening in it, postcard publishers probably have a hard time deciding what to highlight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home