Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sporcle: Can you name the most populous US cities?

Can you name the 25 most populous US cities?



Sporcle.com posts new trivia quizzes every day. Many of them are geography related. Today they posted a quiz on the 25 most populous cities in the United States. I am embarrased to say that I only scored 21 out of 25. Can you do better? No cheating by looking at the U.S. Census figures first...

Other map related Sporcle quizzes:

Countries of Europe
Countries of Asia
Most populous cities of the world
etc.

Plus, these were tougher than I thought they'd be:

U.S. State Flags
Flags of Europe

#260

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 17, 2008 , Blogger jhunterj said...

I got only 18 -- and I pressured two cities right out of my head. Looked right at their spots on the map but couldn't bring them to mind. (I won't name them to avoid spoiling it for others.) Nice quiz.

 
At Wednesday, September 17, 2008 , Blogger Christine M. said...

i got 22. missed el paso, san jose, and jacksonville

 
At Tuesday, September 23, 2008 , Blogger Michael5000 said...

That's a good quiz format -- but it used the least meaningful designation for populous cities around. Jacksonville, indeed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home