Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where I've Been

Paticipants of the Facebook and MySpace social networking sites may already be familiar with this type of interactive "Where I've Been" map. Douwe Osinga offers this Create your own visited map of The United States that you can plug into your own blog or website:


visited 33 states (66%)

In most of these states, I have spent some time, or at least driven through. Washington and Alaska only appear here because I had a brief layover in the Seattle and Anchorage airports.

I have far less red on my Create your own visited map of The World:


visited 6 states (2.66%)


Of course I have visited Canada and Mexico and I spent four months in Taiwan during college pretending to learn Chinese. Japan and South Korea were, once again, layovers.

I have never been to India, but those of you that have can also Create your own visited map of India.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 25, 2008 , Blogger Michael5000 said...

I'm holding out for one that can accomodate counties.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home