Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tonka Map

Eighteen years or so, back when I lived in Michigan and our (now 20-year-old) babies were only toddlers, my very good friend, M--, and her family visited our home. They ended up leaving a boy's shirt behind:



What a great shirt! A Tonka truck and map motif. I always thought we'd get the shirt back to them, but not too long after that, we moved to Ohio. So, into my collection it went. Thanks to Facebook, M-- and I are back in touch.

Do your want your shirt back? I don't think it will fit...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 16, 2009 , Blogger Michelle said...

I answered you on Facebook but we came over to see the Blog post! I think you should keep it and pass it on to your first Grandson. I can think of no more perfect representation of "who" his Grandfather is, as a person, nor any that would allow him to inhabit that space with you more readily; it's all yours' dearest!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home