Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Retrospective Part I

2010 was a less productive year at Cartophilia. New hobbies and real life stuff cut into my mappy-quality time. But for your amusement, some of the highlights:

January 2010 included much fun with transit maps, including an updated U.S. Interstate system as subway map:

February 2010 included more carto-valentines:



March:

A new map for one of my favorite board games, Power Grid. This one includes Brazil on one side and Spain & Portugal on the other.







April:

Read the sad story of The Incredible Shrinking Aral Sea.








May:

Marveled at some cartographic tattoos. I love maps... but not that much.








June:

2010 saw the introduction of the occasional T-Shirt Tuesday. I liked this one so much, I featured it twice. So, why not a third time. The way to a man's heart.


Part II coming soon.





#710


Labels:

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 31, 2010 , Blogger Dug said...

I missed some of those posts I guess but I would say you had an excellent year of blogging IMHO. Treat yourself to a quality New Year's beverage and keep up the good work. I mean if you want to keep it up, no pressure or anything!

 
At Saturday, January 01, 2011 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

You are too kind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home