Monday, March 3, 2008

Texas Vintage Reproduction Souvenir Tablecloth!

I've been planning to post some of my Texas postcards and other map memorabilia, in honor of the big presidential primary tomorrow. Unfortunately, circumstances have kept me away from the scanner.

However, Mrs. Cartophiliac recently pointed me toward this website, where they sell actual vintage, and reproductions of vintage style housewares for the "Modern Gal & Dapper Guy!"

Retro Redheads is offering this Texas Vintage Reproduction Souvenir Tablecloth!

Both the Clinton and Obama campaigns staffs could use this tablecloth while planning election strategy over lunch!

More Texas map fun later tonight or tomorrow... (I hope).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love maps from a design aspect. As a visual person, I've developed a budding interest in using the beautiful shapes and colors on old maps in my own Work. I'd like to cut shapes out of T-shirts in those shapes and reproduce that design on Fabric. Or better yet find maps printed on fabric. If anyone has any suggestions please Respond.

I had no idea sooo many other people were obsessed with old maps.

 
At Sunday, March 30, 2008 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

I have seen map design fabric from time to time, but I don't know off hand where you would find it... perhaps someone can help you. But I'm not sure what you mean about T-shirts... are you looking for T-shirts with maps on them, or maps to put on T-shirst.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home