Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wisconsin: The Badger State

In honor of the Wisonsin Primary, today, I present the two Wisconsin map postcards from my collection:





I lived briefly (less than two years) in Ripon, Wisconsin. "Birthplace of the Republican Party". In spite of that, I truly enjoyed living in the state.

  • For up-to-date info on the Wisconsin Primary visit Wisconsin Votes.

  • For cartographic analysis of the Wisconsin Primary, visit The Electoral Map.

  • Wisconsin, the "Badger State", was the 30th state to enter the Union.

  • Wisconsin is known for its German heritage and many breweries. Purchase a copy of The Wisconsin Beer Guide to find your way around.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 10, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE WISCONSIN, BORN IN MILWAUKEE!!!! CALL ME A CHEESEHEAD..LOL IDC PROUD TO BE!LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home