Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to Me

Happy Father's Day to Me!

For Father's Day today, I was given a copy of You Are Here: Personal Geographies and Other Maps of the Imagination, edited by Katharine Harmon. Yes, I know I've already talked about it here and here. But I was only able to enjoy this book for three weeks at a time, checked out from the library.



There are so many delightful maps in this book, I would like to blog about them all... but that is not necessary, since Katharine Harmon has already put them together for you in this one place.

Buy this book! I love it.


A Father's Day gift from several years ago. My family knows what I like...




#195

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 16, 2008 , Blogger Michael5000 said...

You Are Here is my favorite collection of random maps ever. Its treatment of allegorical maps is especially nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home