Thursday, July 31, 2008

Free Gas? Your Choice

During a recent stay at a hotel, I noticed a poster for their summer promotion. Make three hotel stays at their hotels and get a $50 gas card. The advertising material is designed to look like some sort United States board game:



While I'm not endorsing Choice Hotels (although I did have a pleasant stay), I do like hotels that use maps in their advertising.

The game looks about as interesting as Candyland, but perhaps with that $50 gas card, I could afford one of those "Land o' the Free" road trips...


#233

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 31, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a look at my blog over at http://alphistia.livejournal.com/ for a picture map of Belarus I think you'll like. Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home