Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Retrospective Part I

As 2008 comes to a close, I'll take a look back at some of the cartographic fun I've had with this blog. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. Following are my favorite posts from each month.

January

January started with one of the most popular blog posts: The United Countries of Football.

February

In February, I shared more maps of my my imaginary country, Quastolia.

March

In March, I discovered one of my favorite websites, The Hand Drawn Map Association.

April

Another kind of hand-drawn map, in Say Yes! to Michigan.

May

May saw the first glimpse of a map of one of Michael5000's Forgotten Lands: Kim Chin Do.

June

One of my favorite boardgames that uses a map (actually most of my favorites do) is Railroad Tycoon.

Coming soon: July thru December!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 06, 2009 , Blogger paintandink said...

The Hand Drawn Map Association is amazing... thank you for sharing the link.

I cannot remember if I've commented before, but your blog is wonderful, particularly in its variety and breadth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home