Monday, March 1, 2010

Lost Maps

Fans of the ABC television program, Lost, are excited that the final season has begun. Maybe... just maybe they'll finally get some answers... I tried to watch a bit of the show in the first season but generally couldn't bring myself to care.

However, just any other fantasy world (see Lord of the Rings, etc.), Lost fans enjoy creating maps:



The folks at io9.com have pulled together a collection of Lost maps and diagrams, including "Inside the Hatch" and a transit map!:



No spoilers here... My prediction: The series will end as equally satisfying as the finale of The Sopranos.

Via The Map Room

#550



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 03, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering when someone was going to come out with Lost maps - I mean, that show was custom-made for cartophiliacs! I would love for Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse to see these - I bet they'd get a big kick out of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home