Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 United Countries of Football

The NFL 2010 regular season has come to an end. For the fourth year, I am playing around with the imaginary United Countries of Football.



What if the fans of each team formed their own country, and by the end of the season, Divisional Champions have "conquered" their foes? Why the cartogram? See the original post for more details.

Once again, I will be rooting for the Colts, however, it is hard to imagine that the Patriots will not be in the Super Bowl this year. In the NFC, I think it is still wide open. Any one of those teams (except for the Seahawks) could find themselves playing against New England in Dallas next month.

Your predictions?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger strugglingwriter said...

I'm a Steelers fan, but I don't see them beating the Patriots. Honestly, though, I'd be happy with anybody but the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Anonymous Nathan said...

Would it be possible to post/share a non-cartogram version of this map?

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

Nathan: Look at my original UCF post (linked above).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home