Monday, April 21, 2008

Pennsylvania: Land of Cheesesteaks, Chocolate and Ketchup!

The Pennsylvania Presidential Primary is tomorrow. The latest in this neverending campaign. Will it the be the last hurrah for Hillary Clinton or the beginning of the end for Barack Obama?

I have no idea, but here are some fine Pennsylvania map postcards from my collection.



If you are interested in election maps and analysis, then check out The Electoral Map's Pennsylvania Primer, Part I



Pennsylvania... home of the Philly Cheesesteak, Hershey's Chocolate and Heinz Ketchup.

Strike up the music the band has begun
The Pennsylvania Polka
Pick out your partner and join in the fun
The Pennsylvania Polka
It started in Scranton. It's now number one
It's bound to entertain ya
Everybody has a mania to do the polka from Pennsylvania


As I type this, the Philadelphia Soul are leading the Columbus Destroyers on Monday Night Arena Football on ESPN. Have I mentioned I am a fan of Arena Football?



Lancaster County, Pennsylvania... the Pensylvania Dutch Amusement Park.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there!

I was browsing through your mapcards for trade and you really have a very interesting collection. I have just started collecting mapcards of the different countries of the world as well as all US states. If you do not have any mapcard yet from the Philippines, please let me know so we can swap. You may also email me at tatisbey[at]yahoo.com.

Thanks and have a great day!

 
At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

I do not have any map postcards of the Phillippines, so I would be very happy to work a trade.

Email message on the way...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home