Monday, September 1, 2008

Explore Minnesota

This week, the Republican National Convention will be held in St. Paul, Minnesota. Unfortunately, I only have one Minnesota postcard in my collection:



Minnesota post card collectors: I like to trade.

I have visited Minnesota twice, but only for a short time. Once, back when I was briefly living in Wisconsin, we took a drive along Lake Pepin, which is the widest spot in the Mississippi River, on the Wisconsin-Minnesota border.



Several years later, I attended a wedding in Minneapolis. We were only in town for the weekend. The hotel was near the Mall of America, and that was the extent of our sightseeing.



Minnesota is one of those states that I would like to visit again. I'm sure there's more to see... Perhaps one of these days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home