Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Magazine Roundup

Time for another sampling of maps on magazine covers:

The Week
September 19, 2008

Sarah Palin is having an impact on the election and nation... or is she tearing it apart?
New Scientist
September 6, 2008

Talk about your global warming...
Tikkun
July August 2008

What? Do you think new worlds grow on trees?

New Yorker
October 6, 2008

Revisiting the classic "View of the World from Ninth Avenue" cover, a "View of Russia from Gov. Palin's Office."
For a larger version of this map, see: Strange Maps.



Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 07, 2008 , Blogger Katie said...

I saw this article a couple days ago in the Portland Oregonian. The map in it fits a similar theme.

I love your blog. I just discovered it a couple of weeks ago, but I'm a huge fan!

 
At Tuesday, October 07, 2008 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

Thanks for the link. I will likely share it in its own post soon.

 
At Tuesday, October 14, 2008 , Blogger Michael5000 said...

I like that "The Week" cover has ol' Sarah standing north and west of the lower 48...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home