Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sporcle Risk

Sporcle, the online trivia quiz site, has posted a Risk Quiz. Can you name all of the territories on the Risk game board? I got 100%!



Someone should write a book... "Everything I Know About Geography I Learned from the Game of Risk".

Related posts:
Sporcle: Can you name the most populous US cities?
The Rubicon of a Diplomacy Player

Additional Sporcle Geography Quizzes:

Name the States

Renamed Places

Longest Rivers

Countries of Africa

Countries of Antarctica!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 03, 2009 , Blogger jhunterj said...

Missed 4 of the Risk answers. I did eventually get the Countries of the World all done, after repeated efforts.

 
At Tuesday, February 03, 2009 , Blogger Cartophiliac said...

I also got 100% on the countries of Antarctica!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home