Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Map Scroll

The Map Scroll is a new map blog (January 2009) with an emphatic Mission Statement: "You know what you need? A blog that updates with one new bitchin map every goddamn day." The blog's author, "Chachy B. Terwilliger", is doing just that. Every day he has posted a map, some I've seen before, some new; but each of them has been interesting. For instance:

The Greatest Journeys Ever:


The Skin Color Map:


and the Place of the Week: Pitcairn Islands


I admire Chachy's persistence. It will be interesting to see how long he can keep up the pace... but one way or the other I look forward to his next post.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 10, 2009 , Blogger Chachy said...

Hey, CP! 'Preciate the shout-out. Let's just say that the current economic situation has... temporarily afforded me the time to pursue my interests. So we'll see how long my 'persistence' can last.

Anyways, I'm enjoying your blog. You are a trailblazer, my friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home